Kyle Benedictus

kelty_par

Always wanted us pinpoint him as I seen him as a weakness in Raiths defence. He should have also been sent off in the game against us at starks when he was already on a booking. So on that basis I'm not optimistic. Maybe with the right partner and the fact its league 1 he will do us a turn

He's certainly capable of being rash,  get the impression he'll be 7/10 most of the time but make a complete arse of it a few times a season.

Maybe in league 1 that will go up to 8/10 and he'll find himself in less situations where he feels a need to take a risk. I hope that's the case,  but i doubt that rashness will be completely gone from his game, he's too long in the tooth to lose it now. 

Overall i class this as an ok signing.  Drop from donaldson, upgrade from ambrose.  Would still like a really good (for league 1) centre back to sign and partner him with breen as back up.

11 hours ago, Fifes Elite said:

Always wanted us pinpoint him as I seen him as a weakness in Raiths defence. He should have also been sent off in the game against us at starks when he was already on a booking. So on that basis I'm not optimistic. Maybe with the right partner and the fact its league 1 he will do us a turn

Aye, he was someone who I really liked the look of when he broke through at Dundee, however by the end at Raith I generally didn't find him impressive. 

Hopefully the drop in level will negate my worries, I'd class it as an alright signing, not the worst, not the best. Not every signing will be a topper though.