Chris Mochrie (+ Robbie Crawford speculation)

kelty_par

I’d be hoping we can get it over the line if the player is keen to come here. We can’t bang on about waiting for the right player etc then not back the manager to bring them in, I think the wages that some of our players are already on from a championship deal will be hitting the budget hard. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, livipar2 said:

Surely a 19 year old kid at United can’t be on a fortune so we should surely be able to pay x% of it. Be good just to get this done.

I wonder what they mean by ‘owners’? Surely DC is the only person negotiating contracts and has full control of the budget?

Not to sure but the Dundee United fan who posted it seems in the know with Utd,he posted our interest in him two days before it made the papers. McPake was confident that he would have two players in for the Alloa game,so it would seem something is holding the deals up. 

• Upvote 1

The problem with forums and social media is people take speculation to mean fact and pass it on unfortunatly

Without seeing this guy does anyone know if he be worth a marginal fee if its the case? I wonder also if its more to do with paying a fee to develop another teams player(speculation).

Either way I'm not really ***ed. If he signs he signs.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SRBpar said:

Worrying that still not a sniff of signings, I wonder who’s involved in the process as seen like nothing has been learnt over the previous two windows 

I’d say the opposite.  Previous windows were filled with signing dross on long term contracts or loans “getting done early”, look where that got us.  There are still 31 days left of the window, and id much rather we get ourselves into the best position with the right players, rather than gamble on the likes of Bobby Kamwa….!

• Upvote 2