Chris Mochrie (+ Robbie Crawford speculation)

kelty_par

25 minutes ago, Rossmcno1 said:

I’d say the opposite.  Previous windows were filled with signing dross on long term contracts or loans “getting done early”, look where that got us.  There are still 31 days left of the window, and id much rather we get ourselves into the best position with the right players, rather than gamble on the likes of Bobby Kamwa….!

Under Crawford targets seem to identified and brought in already yes all signings weren’t good but I felt he had an eye for a player. Seems under Grant and Hughes and now latterly mcpake this has been a right rigmarole trying to get players in. May not be the manger but whoever is dealing with negotiations from the board side.

I understand the **** show of last season dosent help but still feel the clubs is attractive enough for players to want to come to

It’s actually a joke the club haven’t signed anyone outfield since Hamilton. You could tell in the league cup game against Alloa players were knackered. The good work that the board are now trying to do with the fans is being wasted on the playing side by not strengthing the team.

the market isn’t slow anymore. 

I fear it’s gonna be a very long season