Well Played Lionesses

Major achievement for woman's football, nothing more nothing less bringing it rightly in-line with the mens game! Have my 9 yr old daughter with Joe at Duloch as the only girl in her group can see that changing now. 
Before anyone says anything derogatory about female football, yes it might slightly be different but so is tennis, golf etc etc but we still support them!

let’s see if EEB is any less misogynistic than .net!

Edited by Rengade Master

Regardless of it being England and the usual rivalries aside, I was delighted they won, and make no mistake about it, this is brilliant for the women's game. My daughter has been playing for about 8 years and started at pitreavie in the Fun Fours when there were just 4 teams. Now, on a Saturday morning there are 4 pitches with at least that many teams on each, as well as older girls playing 7 a side and 9 a side. The game is growing at a ridiculous pace and this can only be a good thing across the UK.

• Upvote 3

I was surprised how little cheering heard around my area during the game. I hadn't realissd they scored the second when I was in the garden. 

Maybe there were watching it in the pub on the big screen. With all the hype in the press down here I'd have thought it would have been lots of households watching.

Hope it kicks on from here, massive improvement on the standard since I watch Scotland v England a few years back.

Great achievement from the lionesses.