New loan signings

the saline hill puma

9 minutes ago, Raymie said:

Underwhelming.  His stats don’t make for great reading. The messiah he is not, I fear. ?

hope the lad does well, but this is hardly going to appease the fans or the manager 

Not sure we were ever going to get Ryan Kent in tbf...

Any signing we made on loan was going to be an unproven youngster. Their stats were never going to show anything. 

One thing I will say for McPake, is that having worked with young players at Dundee, he's obviously kept an eye on a few from opposing teams, he said that about Mochrie too (albeit his development is a bit further on than this lad but he's also at a smaller club), so I'm happy to give his judgement the benefit of the doubt.

• Upvote 1

Seems to be a regular starter for Rangers B - who look to be either the best or 2nd best side in the 5th tier.  He's also a full-time footballer.  It would seem a reasonable signing when we're looking for guys who can come in and do a job when required.

I've never seen him play though, so I am trusting the judgement of McPake, Shields et al.