COWS - what the fripp ding has happened !!!!!

DougieDave

I can’t believe how little coverage this had had on the various sites and forum !!! Its an utter CAR CRASH - whoever sanctioned this to go Live has never used a website in their life - I honestly can’t believe how bad it is - last week I tried to buy tickets for theHearts game ( this was before the St Johnstone game ) and it impossible - never mind any other of the vital information fans both home and away need - who is responsible for it ?

49 minutes ago, DougieDave said:

I can’t believe how little coverage this had had on the various sites and forum !!!

Just for info, there's a couple of threads about it here if interested

https://www.eastendbounce.org/topic/6323-new-dafc-site/#comment-81717

https://www.eastendbounce.org/topic/6315-new-club-website/#comment-81457

last week I tried to buy tickets for theHearts game ( this was before the St Johnstone game ) and it impossible - never mind any other of the vital information fans both home and away need -

The ticketing was a bit weird - I saw people on Twitter who had bought tickets before the club had announced them. They seemed to be on sale from a third party site (will edit with link when I find it)

Hoping that doesn't repeat in the season proper.

EDIT - found what I was thinking of, but it was actually the Rovers game, not the friendlies. Still weird though:

who is responsible for it ?

On one of the threads above, someone mentions that it's a web firm in the East Port.

For what it's worth, my impressions of it were generally positive, with a number of snagging issues needing addressed. Not been on it since, though, so not sure if it's changed for the worse since.

16 minutes ago, Deutsch Par said:

Other than the fixtures showing last fixture first which is annoying I am not seeing what the issues are.  

Just seen that - wtf? It's bad enough that theres a section called Ticket Centre on which there's no direct way to buy individual match tickets (not even a link to the match centre), but having them in reverse order is crazy. That needs sorted pronto.

16 minutes ago, Deutsch Par said:

Twitter and other social media links are at the bottom of the page.

Good that they added Twitter, I don't think it was there before. There are other channels not there though, as detailed in this page (on which the links are still not clickable): https://dafc.co.uk/social-media/

2 hours ago, SanguinePar said:

EDIT - found what I was thinking of, but it was actually the Rovers game, not the friendlies. Still weird though:

It's a link to a third party because it's an away game, and Fanbase are who the Rovers, and a lot of other teams like Alloa and Kelty use. 

2 hours ago, Digs said:

It's a link to a third party because it's an away game, and Fanbase are who the Rovers, and a lot of other teams like Alloa and Kelty use. 

Oh sure - what was weird was that there was nothing about it on the Pars site. You'd expect a news story or a link or something.