Update from the club tonight

Piracy

2 hours ago, Fifes Elite said:

Wait until one of our players gets booked for diving or time wasting🤣

Sounds cringey to me but each to their own

Aye you had McCann on TV a few weeks ago exaggerating contact to try and get a Morton player sent off, how should we deal with that? 

It’s a vision, and it’s very different to other clubs. 

When we’re doing well it’ll be lauded and examples sought of random folk from far flung parts of the world being fans, because of our club “culture” that’s been created, and credit in bank with media outlets for being a wee bit cuddly.

When we’ve just had our latest unexpected bad run of results or a fisting from Spartans (*or another random side two divisions below us) in another early cup exit, it’ll be used as a stick to beat the board/team/manager with.  “Aye no much fair play today when XXX got sent off for stickin the nut on that boy”   “Never mind all this woke birthday card pish, get a ****in striker signed you useless German c****”

I mean the truth is probably right in the middle of those two, and fair enough.  Don’t think it’ll do us any harm, and if they believe in it, the manager buys into it, and ultimately we all buy into it, who knows, it might just work.

my concern is too many of our support default to type and can’t help themselves just being negative dour bastards 😂

Edited by Rossmcno1
Censoring the 🤬
  • Upvote 3