Georgia vs Scotland

Digs

Surprised there hasn't been a thread started on this already given it's game day today. It's a dead rubber in some respects but it was good to hear Clark is treating it the same as any other game. 

We've just come off the back of two defeats which as he pointed out hasn't happened since the early days of his reign and he's keen to rectify that. So it sounds like he'll be picking a decent team to start which is good.

Having watched Georgia at Hampden and in other games when they were at home, I can't see us losing this, and I expect to win the game. The two games we lost recently were against possibly the best team in the World, and another of the top nations, scoring against both with VAR not helping us in one of those. Georgia are nowhere near that level. 

I fancy a 0-2 win for Scotland. Goals from McGinn and Dykes.

PS Remember if you're intending to watch it, it's a 5pm ko

Not sure if true, but they said on the commentary that as well as playing for top spot (which I agree - no chance) if we were to win tonight and against Norway it would get us a Pot 2 place in the Euro24 draw, even if Spain win the group.

Or at least, I think that's what they said, but I may have misheard. 

Not great so far, although I missed about 15 minutes of it due to internet issues.

Poor keeping for me, hardly describe that as a blockbuster shot. Been rubbish from the little I've saw.

Games like this that remind you why we have never got passed the group stage. This must be some kind of record only team to have not won a point there? 

Some save from the Georgian keeper there. Pressing a bit more at the moment.