Scottish Cup: The Pars v The Wee Team

Superally

3 minutes ago, Roger Daltrey said:

It's the German investors credit that is running out for me. No way McPake was backed in the summer. Serious concerns about the abilities of our owners.

Hope I'm proven wrong. 

KRH and Otoo won't have been cheap, neither will the contract extensions for McCann and Todd, we paid Money for Fisher aswell? Heard from a couple of different people that our finances don't look great tbh. 

1 minute ago, the saline hill puma said:

Must win on Tuesday night for McPake 

Easy some poor performances but unless we get relegated he shouldn't be in any danger.

Siginings need to be sorted out tho, all the talk about waiting to bring in the right player doesn't wash when you sign someone like Jakubiak at the very end of a window to sort out the goal issues.

3 minutes ago, the saline hill puma said:

Must win on Tuesday night for McPake 

In terms of him losing his job I don't think it's even near to that tbh, don't think he's under pressure. If the investors real aim was just to avoid relegation (pitiful if true) he'll be safe. 

For me I've got massive concerns tbh, not at all convinced McPake knows how to resolve these issues. Wonder when the next supporters meeting will be?