Supporters Meeting 5th Dec

Superally

Cows informs us that there is a Supporters meeting with Jim McPake and David Cook doing a review of the season thus far followed by a Q&A session. Tickets are through the Cows website and are free albeit places will be limited. This might be interesting 

Supporters Meeting | Tuesday 5th December  | Dunfermline Athletic Football Club - (dafc.co.uk)

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, kelty_par said:

Fair play doing it when going through a tough spell

Yeah credit where its due. Not shirking at all, could easily have left it.

Good to see the club taking accountability. Now for the fans to do their part and ask sensible questions about the plans going forward. 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Grant said:

Could go either way eh, every chance we take 4/6 points and the Raith game won't feel as sharp emotion wise. 

However 3 or less points and you'll have some grumbling. 

I gaurantee there will be some anyway. It never ceases to amaze me at these things how many people waste a great opportunity to get an answer to a real question so they can say something daft thinking it will be the funniest thing anyone has ever heard, when in reality it's the worst patter anyone has ever heard, and everyone is turning themselves inside out due to the 3rd party cringe. Or, they ask something that has been common knowledge for months in an indignant tone to bemusement from the panel and everyone else in attendance, or the question they ask is just something none of them are ever going to answer in a public setting. 

We are REALLY lucky our club do this, if other clubs did this it would end up in a riot, so we, the fans collectively need to appreciate they exist, use it wisely and ask really good questions in a way they will be receptive to answering, rather than demanding things in an entitled way. It's a great resource for fans, and I just wish that more of the keyboard warriors on social media that you see after games would attend. 

• Upvote 6

Should make a game out of it.

A shot when someone asks how much money we got for KB when hibs sold him for example.

I remember someone was going mad at one of these meetings because Gerry McCabe was having a chat with someone while the players were warming up at a game weeks before. Seemed like a very random thing to get annoyed at and be raging about at a public meeting. I'm sure McCabe said he had done his warm up with the players and they do little bits and pieces on their own or with other coaches every game.

• Upvote 2