Supporters Meeting 5th Dec

Superally

3 hours ago, Grant said:

I'm expecting, and hoping that if the rumours of it being seven figures are correct, a fair amount will be due to the training pitch. 

I’m not an accountant, but I don’t believe that the spending at rosyth goes directly down as a loss, as that spending creates an asset.

on 7 figures, I believe that’s what our debt is meant to be to the German company, which is to be converted to shares when they take up ownership(rather than defacto) I hope that’s been mixed up as a loss rather than what we’ve actually lost last season.

2 hours ago, parsforlife said:

I’m not an accountant, but I don’t believe that the spending at rosyth goes directly down as a loss, as that spending creates an asset.

on 7 figures, I believe that’s what our debt is meant to be to the German company, which is to be converted to shares when they take up ownership(rather than defacto) I hope that’s been mixed up as a loss rather than what we’ve actually lost last season.

2 hours ago, SanguinePar said:

It'll be interesting to see how much that brought in. Assuming it's made public, I'm not sure how these things work.

Aye, I'm by no means an expert at reading accounts so I'll be waiting to see what the more knowledgeable posters on here make of them!