New year v Rovers

Fifes Elite

1 minute ago, Fifes Elite said:

If you call a whole section out and say it's inhabited by arseholes its pretty obvious someone from that section will fire back especially when you come out with nonsense like fly with the craws and shot with the craws and some weird accusations that people in that section must be seeing stuff and allowing it to happen. Read my post of above and reflect on it.

I didnt call a whole section out. 

You really don't know what inhabit means eh? 

7 minutes ago, Fifes Elite said:

Will the people doing it not just move to another section of the ground and do the same? Albeit they would be further away from the corner flag where opposition player takes the corner and the linesman

No idea and I don't care .....much in the same way as the club didn't care when they stopped non season ticket holders going in after problems with objects getting thrown on the pitch before 

Edited by the saline hill puma

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Grant said:

I'm not Google mate, you've just learned what inhabit means, keep going. Every days a school day. 

Grant. When I challenged you on the ****hole comment  and said I sit in the section you were happy to say fly with the craws shot with the craws. The saying means its fine to brand people with the same tag if they are in an around people behaving badly so everyone in that section must be an ****hole in your eyes. Again though you have went down the road of some bizarre accusations about people in that section and some leveled at me seeing stuff and not doing anything about it. Keep making an arse of yourself if you want.

My first reply was just a plain "thanks" if you look back.

Edited by Fifes Elite

11 minutes ago, Fifes Elite said:

Grant. When I challenged you on the ****hole comment  and said I sit in the section you were happy to say fly with the craws shot with the craws. The saying means its fine to brand people with the same tag if they are in an around people behaving badly so everyone in that section must be an ****hole in your eyes. Again though you have went down the road of some bizarre accusations about people in that section and some leveled at me seeing stuff and not doing anything about it. Keep making an arse of yourself if you want.

My first reply was just a plain "thanks" if you look back.

Except you didn't say that, I condemned the behavior of those throwing stuff and you replied with 

1 hour ago, Fifes Elite said:

Cool, I will remain an ****hole then

Because as has been the theme through the encounter, you take offence almost as quickly as you dish out insults, lest we forget you finished of your next post with. 

1 hour ago, Fifes Elite said:

You are a weirdo lyk

By saying "fly with the crows, shot with the crows" I'm not accusing everyone in the North West (I am glad you managed to discern the difference between stadium and section) I wasn't even accusing everyone in the section (inhabit eh, some word?). I said it specifically in reply to you saying that you would remain an ****hole. Because when faced with a discussion of yet more crowd disturbance from that section your reply is "I will remain an ****hole". 

As for making up accusations about you seing things - 

48 minutes ago, Fifes Elite said:

What I have said is I don't tend to see the culprit. 

I'm not Shakespeare, however if you don't tend to see the culprit that means that sometimes you do infact, see the culprit. Correct? 

It's not at all bizarre to say that over the past year where throwing items on the pitch, and at players has been a regular occurance that fans will have seen this and done nothing about it. Again as I said to Da_no_1 I'm not expecting societal justice here, but with how frequently these offences take place its also fair to say that there isn't allot of pressure on people not to throw. You still with me?  There's been frequent pleas from the club with the ramifications in terms of finances plainly laid out. Despite this again today there was loads of ****e thrown, with another three flares chucked, two of them delaying the restart to the game. I presume when Breen was visibly frustrated after the third flare and had to be warned by the referee to stay away he was also just virtue signalling? 

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Grant said:

Except you didn't say that, I condemned the behavior of those throwing stuff and you replied with 

Because as has been the theme through the encounter, you take offence almost as quickly as you dish out insults, lest we forget you finished of your next post with. 

By saying "fly with the crows, shot with the crows" I'm not accusing everyone in the North West (I am glad you managed to discern the difference between stadium and section) I wasn't even accusing everyone in the section (inhabit eh, some word?). I said it specifically in reply to you saying that you would remain an ****hole. Because when faced with a discussion of yet more crowd disturbance from that section your reply is "I will remain an ****hole". 

As for making up accusations about you seing things - 

I'm not Shakespeare, however if you don't tend to see the culprit that means that sometimes you do infact, see the culprit. Correct? 

It's not at all bizarre to say that over the past year where throwing items on the pitch, and at players has been a regular occurance that fans will have seen this and done nothing about it. Again as I said to Da_no_1 I'm not expecting societal justice here, but with how frequently these offences take place its also fair to say that there isn't allot of pressure on people not to throw. You still with me?  There's been frequent pleas from the club with the ramifications in terms of finances plainly laid out. Despite this again today there was loads of ****e thrown, with another three flares chucked, two of them delaying the restart to the game. I presume when Breen was visibly frustrated after the third flare and had to be warned by the referee to stay away he was also just virtue signalling? 

Grant.

If you put together your two posts about the people who inhibit the section and then clarifying with flying with the craws and shot with the craws its pretty clear what you meant. You have reinforced it with the accusations and comical replies about the section all the way through the thread as well. You can backtrack all you want but its there to see.

And no I dont see who throws things if I did I would tell the stewards/police another bizarre accusation🤣🤣

I am glad you have finally admitted that everyone in that section isn't an ****hole or branded as such just for being there

Goodnight

Edited by Fifes Elite

42 minutes ago, Fifes Elite said:

And no I dont see who throws things if I did I would tell the stewards/police another bizarre accusation🤣🤣

I am glad you have finally admitted that everyone in that section isn't an ****hole or branded as such just for being there

It's not an accusation, it's literally what you said. It's posted in black and white min. 

It was never said in the first place, I'm glad you've realised that. 

Toodaloo. 

10 hours ago, kelty_par said:

Won’t be surprised to see it shut down now. Club can’t afford the fines and policing costs. I’d rather they went on some new signings 

They won't shut it down. There's no need to shut it down. Every club in the country would need to close part of their stadoums down.

35 minutes ago, Piracy said:

They won't shut it down. There's no need to shut it down. Every club in the country would need to close part of their stadoums down.

They might close that section.  The club will need to be seen to be doing something otherwise every single one of our games will have a police presence

There's an element of the NW that needs attention. My season ticket is in the NW, and it has been for years. I sat with my dad and brother in there, right behind where Ross McArthur sat before coming Chairman. My pals season tickets are in the NW. The vast majority of fans in the NW are obviously normal decent fans and to say anything different is inaccurate and wrong. The core of those fans making the noise on matchdays are a younger age demographic. The fact is a huge number are around 13 to 18 which will mean over exuberehce will always be a concern at bigger games. The club employs Stewards, the club has the means to identify troublemakers through CCTV, people can get banned and they actually do get banned. The club do pull in individuals to warn them about their behaviour. Fellow fans can play their part regarding helping to manage poor behaviour. I've done it in the past and so have my pals, but I'm not standing watching a crowd for 90 minutes to pick out offenders of some sort. If there's a block of 150 young guys and stuff gets thrown from within that block of bodies how on earth can anyone police that from their own seat a multitude of yards away. That's the job of those monitoring the CCTV during a match. I've been in the security room at EEP and they can pinpoint faces in any part of the ground.

Jason Canning does a great job of organising the displays. I contribute with the 9dd donation to the displays as I believe there is a real value in it. I believe it enhances a match day experience and as does the singing from the NW. There's no other area of the ground I'd rather be in tbh. I've been there for years and for me it's tradition. It's not perfect, but it's home for me. 

As for the physical assault that's all over social media that was a sickening and cowardly act. Justice will now undoubtedly take place through the correct legal channels.

I also expect our club to respond but I don't see what the assault has got to do with the NW and it's patrons, or indeed the club itself when it took place post match and away from the ground. Just let's be mindful and careful what we say here.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Deutsch Par said:

They might close that section.  The club will need to be seen to be doing something otherwise every single one of our games will have a police presence

They might shut down a section like they did with Section L where you and I both frequented at one time. But not the whole stand.

1 hour ago, Piracy said:

I meant to say that section. The club will need to be seen to do something as clearly all the warnings aren’t working