New year v Rovers

Fifes Elite

7 minutes ago, kelty_par said:

I meant to say that section. The club will need to be seen to do something as clearly all the warnings aren’t working 

Yip. Raith have said they will be contact us today about the bus stop incident. I think along with the social media reaction it will make the club act. What that will be remains to be seen but they have already closed the section to walk ups before.

53 minutes ago, Boston Red Sox said:

On a side note can we cut down on the bitching and name calling etc, last thing we need is this place getting like .nut

While we're on the subject. Can we also please refrain from calling our own players c*nts and telling our own fans to "get in the sea" 

Edited by da_no_1
  • Upvote 2

What ever happens the club, needs to get on top of this very quickly. While there needs to be a reactive component the club needs to be more proactive in addressing the issue. I thought our club statement was poor, but in fairness perhaps not all the details are at hand yet. The club needs to be doing more with CCTV and its stewarding. 

2 minutes ago, Superally said:

What ever happens the club, needs to get on top of this very quickly. While there needs to be a reactive component the club needs to be more proactive in addressing the issue. I thought our club statement was poor, but in fairness perhaps not all the details are at hand yet. The club needs to be doing more with CCTV and its stewarding. 

The club needs to be mindful of the potential police involvement, and the accompanying emerging facts. 

50 minutes ago, Superally said:

Why is the statement poor? It’s to the point and confirms they will be banned. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Piracy said:

FB_IMG_1704271597767.jpg

What makes someone an active member of section NW? Do they have membership fees or anything like that? 

17 minutes ago, Kdy Par said:

Why is the statement poor? It’s to the point and confirms they will be banned. 

Aye I thought the club statement was perfectly fine, it would've been nice if we'd put it out last night with Raith but that's not the end of the world. 

1 minute ago, Grant said:

What makes someone an active member of section NW? Do they have membership fees or anything like that? 

There's no membership fees, it's not a social club or any formal fan group as far as I'm aware. Regarding being an active member, then it would be reasonable to assume it's any fellow Pars fan who has a season ticket in the singing section of the NW, takes part in the organised displays etc. 

I know Jason Canning puts a lot of effort into the TIFO displays, it's him who will have released this statement. 

1 hour ago, Piracy said:

There's no membership fees, it's not a social club or any formal fan group as far as I'm aware. Regarding being an active member, then it would be reasonable to assume it's any fellow Pars fan who has a season ticket in the singing section of the NW, takes part in the organised displays etc. 

I know Jason Canning puts a lot of effort into the TIFO displays, it's him who will have released this statement. 

Aye I don't blame Jason in the slightest and I'd imagine he'll be tearing his hair out at that. I think he would've been better just leaving the membership bit out, it's not like he has any control over who buys a St there and holds up the paper pre Match. 

38 minutes ago, Kdy Par said:

Sky news have now picked up the story. 

https://t.co/yjuPHBhCku

21 minutes ago, Fifes Elite said:

We only released that statement about us being a fair play club a couple of weeks back aswell, our German owners will be pretty annoyed that the first national press we've had since then is for this. Not good.