Who is to blame for the rot at EEP?

Who's to blame?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is to blame for the current state of the club?

Regarding what's on Dafc.net, I've no idea what the offending thread said, but it does **** me off if there's tittle tattle nonsense being carried between forums. I'm not responsible for what goes on anywhere else, only here along with the other Admin guys and I haven't personally seen anything specifically bad directed at CEO David Cook on here.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Piracy said:

Regarding what's on Dafc.net, I've no idea what the offending thread said, but it does **** me off if there's tittle tattle nonsense being carried between forums. I'm not responsible for what goes on anywhere else, only here along with the other Admin guys and I haven't personally seen anything specifically bad directed at CEO David Cook on here.

The transfer window thread on this forum would beg to differ.  Unless you don’t consider it not “specifically bad directed at CEO” - which id find surprising.

5 hours ago, Rossmcno1 said:

The transfer window thread on this forum would beg to differ.  Unless you don’t consider it not “specifically bad directed at CEO” - which id find surprising.

Thanks for pointing out what thread. I'd have continued to have missed it otherwise I was referring to the thread discussing who fans think is to blame for the 'rot' setting in.

I've had a read and I see a post that quoted the original offending post which Secure Par deleted by himself.

As for what I 'consider specifically bad' if I haven't personally read something I can't address it. I'm not sure any of us read every post, so again thanks for saving a job of trawling backwards through posts.

2 hours ago, Piracy said:

Thanks for pointing out what thread. I'd have continued to have missed it otherwise I was referring to the thread discussing who fans think is to blame for the 'rot' setting in.

I've had a read and I see a post that quoted the original offending post which Secure Par deleted by himself.

As for what I 'consider specifically bad' if I haven't personally read something I can't address it. I'm not sure any of us read every post, so again thanks for saving a job of trawling backwards through posts.

No worries.  You had replied a couple of posts later so I was surprised you hadn’t seen it.  👍