Pars v Airdrie

Unlucky there. Yeah this streams shocking it just pixaling half the time. Every time looked it had been Airdrie. 

4 minutes ago, the saline hill puma said:

Don't think we started badly. Todd's missed two good chances

We played better first half. 2nd goal finished the game off. Not much between the teams, apart from the finishing. We probably should be hitting the target with chances created. Hopefully we make some v Raith. Still in the dogfight to avoid Play Offs just now, still a bit to go and probably some ups and downs before then.

Played well enough first half, Welch-Hayes unlucky not to score I thought, bit unlucky to be 1-0 down at halftime. Not too bad in second half until the second goal (some strike that) and then utter p*sh after that.

I've missed a few games this season for various reasons, and it's now 164 days since I witnessed a Pars win. Looking at our next few fixtures you can probably add another 30 days or so to that right now.

Think thats the worst performance iv saw from Todd, understandable given the amount of minutes he's played after so long out.

Mccann and Summers were men down for me. If we slip back into the bottom two our attackers have been as much an issue as injuries. Moffat and Kane if OK have to replace those two on Saturday.

Airdrie two shots on target really sums it up. 

A huge thank you to all involved  for providing the half time football  match .. It meant so much to all the guys and gals playing in front of the home support .. They all  played and lived the dream .. good on them .. wee tear watching them .. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

So poor up front. Kane is just too important to lose. Jak is just not a striker. He's a wide wide player that should be taking McCann out the team.

McCann, Mehmet, MOH are utter keech. All of them signed up for the forseeable future tae. Really bad signings. Summers needs shipped back to Celtic. 

Still think we have enough to stay up though. I like the new right back and Walcott. Todd will get better in time. Bene maybe back on Saturday to replace Hamilton. Teams are lumping high balls at us with wee Hamilton and that mess of a goalkeeper at the back.

Edited by Tartan Army Par

Don't recall Mehmet doing much wrong other than a couple of poor kicks (and he certainly wasn't the only one from either team, the pitch looks in terrible condition).

Nothing he could do about either goal IMO and he didn't look dodgy anywhere.

• Upvote 1