Pars v Airdrie

The Pars welcome Airdrie to EEP for a previously postponed game and I guess that following a four game unbeaten run there is a sense of anticipation the Pars could make it five. Airdrie in terms of form are similar to the Pars, but are unbeaten in their last two games, winning against leaders Dundee Utd and drawing against Queens Park in their last outing. Currently Airdrie sit 6th in the League table on the same points as the Pars and also sharing the same goal difference. Indeed, there is little to separate between the two teams who will be looking to take advantage of a win from either side and aiming to potentially reduce the gap to Morton in fourth place to two pts. It’s going to be another tough game but heading into the last few games it’s all about momentum. I think new players continuing to gel into the side and long term injured players are now slowly returning to the squad we seem to be in a better position that a few weeks ago. Close to call but the Pars can edge this by a single goal 2-1. COYP

• Upvote 1

Looking forward to this. Enjoyed the last match. Another do not draw game, but reckon we could win again if we play on the front foot and take the game to Airdrie. 1-0 Pars. We'll be in a strong position if we take maximum points.

I think 1-0 Pars. We’ve just had two clean sheets on the bounce, 4 undefeated, 8 points from 12 and 6 goals scored. 

Airdrie have won only 2 games in 6 but both of those have been against the top two teams 🤷‍♂️

It could go either way, but I think we just shade it. 

1 hour ago, Digs said:

I think 1-0 Pars. We’ve just had two clean sheets on the bounce, 3 undefeated, 7 points from 9 and 5 goals scored. 

Airdrie have won only 2 games in 6 but both of those have been against the top two teams 🤷‍♂️

It could go either way, but I think we just shade it. 

Only if McCann starts😉 Is it not 4 undefeated?

Edited by Boston Red Sox
  • Like 1

Almost impossible to call. So little between the teams. Sit on the fence and predict a draw? No, because most games end in a home or away win. Normally you'd think home advantage would swing it but the Pars home record is inferior to their away form. Nothing for it but to close my eyes and stick a pin in a scoreline.

There, done it now. 2-1 Pars. 😀