Pars v Airdrie

1 minute ago, DA-go Par Adonis said:

What was your issue with Mehmet tonight?

Probably the fact he was glued to his line when he should’ve came out for both goals. 2nd one before it went back out was in the air for absolutely ages 

First half was good, 2nd half horrendous. Mcpake to blame with the team selection for me. Summers has been woeful for weeks now and how the **** McCann gets a game every week is beyond me! His last goal involvement was 4 months ago! And he’s supposed to be an attacking threat lol. Edwards and Todd were poor tonight and when they 2 aren’t at it we tend to struggle. Moffat getting dropped after a good performance was strange. Hopefully few changes for the derby 

• Upvote 1

I know there can be frustration by some over mehmet not taking enough crosses but If you think the first is an easy ball for a goalkeeper to claim then I don’t know what to say, it’s an utter nightmare ball.

Edited by parsforlife
  • Upvote 2

A Woeful performance. We should have been out of site inside 10 minutes. The usual story can’t score goals. 

Second half was shocking. No threat whatsoever.

Some of these players on 2/3 year contracts need to get shot come the summer.

Ohalloran, McCann, Summers, Wighton, Jakubiak, Chalmers.

For me they are the ones that need cleared out, based on what I have witnessed this season

7 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

I know there can be frustration by some over mehmet not taking enough crosses but If you think the first is an easy ball for a goalkeeper to claim then I don’t know what to say, it’s an utter nightmare ball.

Would have to see it back but 2nd one he has got too. Takes 0 pressure off the defence at any point most games by not doing the basics 

6 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

That’s his domain, the 6 yard box, he should be going for that, no excuses. Indecisive as usual. 

9 minutes ago, kelty_par said:

Whoever sanctioned that 3 year deal shouldn’t be doing contract negotiations anymore 

The amount of times he does the coming out then going back and generally just unsure what to do when a cross comes in just creates chaos. He has the most fragile confidence( i'm sure fans will get get blamed for this later) but he's awful. A truely awful goalkeeper.

Edited by Tartan Army Par

14 minutes ago, MarkPar said:

That’s his domain, the 6 yard box, he should be going for that, no excuses. Indecisive as usual. 

Every time a ball comes into the 6 yard box keepers should go relentlessly chasing it regardless of how likely they are to get there? 

4 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Every time a ball comes into the 6 yard box keepers should go relentlessly chasing it regardless of how likely they are to get there? 

Chasing it ???. It’s a ball into the 6 yard box. Get your nut down ffs!!