Ranieri punted

El Patrón

Not Redknapp.  No way. 

I can not think of a single manager to take over.  Although, I imagine theyve got someone lined up already.  

Neil Lennon anyone? 

Not a bad shout.  CL experience and ex-Leicester. 

Im still drawing a blank trying to think of another... Except Roberto Mancini? Ex-Leicester, successful at City and Inter. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's all about the cash. The financial void between the Premiership and relegation is too much for them to cope with. No sympathy if they get relegated now

not so sure about that they will h ave huge cash reserves from last season also the parachute payment for leaving the premiership is giant if they dropped out the league and came straight back up they would be fine.  I  feel loyalty really should have been shown by the board the guy who takes you to the top of English football and into the champions league you punt after a terrible run of games and the team settling into a normal part of the table for a club like them. hope last night wasn't the final straw as that game would of been near the fixture card without  Ranieri 

.......guys like Drinkwater, Morgan, Huth, Vardy, and Mahrez really needed to step up and be leaders.  Perhaps they believed in all the hype they created for themselves? 

I have been thinking about that, if any of those players will hit the heights achieved last season again in their careers.

.......guys like Drinkwater, Morgan, Huth, Vardy, and Mahrez really needed to step up and be leaders.  Perhaps they believed in all the hype they created for themselves? 

I have been thinking about that, if any of those players will hit the heights achieved last season again in their careers.

Did Huth win the league at Chelsea?  Youd think he is experienced enough to step up and lead?  

Drinkwater and Danny Simpson are both ex Man United youths.  Simpson I think made a couple of senior team appearances.  They are bound to have learnt from guys at OT? 

Morgan hasnt achieved much, yet he barely put a foot wrong last season.  I cant see whats changed? And Im not convinced its all about Kante.

Mahrez was outstanding last season, but seems woefully short of confidence this time around.  I wonder if hes been figured out?

Vardy is the ultimate rags to riches street brawler... An incredible goal return last season, high in confidence from game to game seemed to give him super powers...  Vardy either isnt getting chances this season, and a striker needs service and chances, or hes had his confidence knocked.  Id bet both. 

But no, Im not sure these guys will reach last seasons levels again. 

Archived