Pars v Ayr

Superally

After Peterhead I was slightly nervous going into the Forfar game but the boys did the business and came away with a great 4-0 victory. We entertain Ayr at East End on Sat and once more this should be a cracker of a game especially with them winning handsomely last Tuesday. However 11 days without a competitive game is always likely to take a edge off the performance. I m feeling pretty confident that the Boys will take care of business once more and even more so with a squad strengthened by adding Rooney and MAC. I'm just gutted that as we kick off i'll be boarding a plane to Tenerife. East End is just the place to be atm, enjoy it, let it soak in,it rarely gets any better I know where I would rather be but the Mrs will kill me. COYP 

Guest The Beer Baron

Not too sure what to expect, although many people are saying Ayr are the team to beat this season.

Reckon Fez will almost certainly get back into the goals and Geggan might chip in again. So with that said, 5-1 Pars.

I'll probably be there but I'm firing off to Majorca on the Sunday so maybe not. Will be miffed if I miss it

I think it's potentially one of the hardest games we'll face all season, mind I can't keep saying that but I'm wary of both Ayr and Peterhead

I too get of to the sun this weekend making a hatrick. So can't see us losing and go for 3-0. I was worried when we faced Cowdenbeath, I'm not anymore and expect the team to continue with the same approach. More often than not it will result in victory. That's what I expect this weekend by 3-0 tom act the happy holidaymakers.

Ayr were our bitches last season even though we were not not good. After reading up a bit on them they seem to be rating their forwards Preston & Moore who might be a bigger test for Fordyce and BRE but after watching them do well against the Dundee forwards i'm not overly concerned. Hopefully 3 points and a few goals. Looking forward to the game and despite having a sore throat i'll be signing myself hoarse. COYP.

Archived