Scotland Euro chances.

scottyboy

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Yorkie said:

How the hell do Dykes and O’Donnell start ? 

I agreed, but fair play to O'Donnell, he was miles better tonight than on Monday. Not convinced by Dykes, but to hell with it, that was a fantastic performance, a good result and a much needed boost in confidence. If I were Croatia, I'd be scared.

4 hours ago, Fifes Elite said:

Upfront is still a problem. 2 games and zero goals

Agreed. Dykes isn't doing it for me. I'd play Nisbet and Adams against Croatia, although I do have a bias. Thought Adams was excellent last night, coming deep time and again to pick up the ball. Needs a runner though, and Dykes ain't that.

My MoM was Hanley, thought he was absolutely immense. 

2 hours ago, The Roy Barry Fan Club said:

Agreed: Nisbet and Adams to start against Croatia. Otherwise same team for me. 

44 years since I was at Wembley for the only time. 22 years since I took my son to Hampden Vs England. A win, a defeat and now a creditable draw. 

44 years? That was not just any win was it?
Were you on the pitch that day?

Enjoyable evening watching the match. Great to see everyone getting behind the team. Big test on Tuesday. One things for sure, they'll give it a go. Just need a wee bit luck, then surely we'll score one of those chances. Croatia will be still a very tough opposition for us.

My pitch invasion was the least creditable imaginable. I was a student at an English university. Arranged to meet a pal at Wembley and arrived stone cold sober. He had been drinking since Edinburgh, and was with a big crowd. At end they are all on pitch and I'm not. Getting stick. So crossed the track, picked up a wee bit of turf and headed back to safety. So that was my life of crime. 😂😂😂 Wish it was a bit more heroic. Had the turf in a matchbox and even managed to lose that. 

2 hours ago, The Roy Barry Fan Club said:

My pitch invasion was the least creditable imaginable. I was a student at an English university. Arranged to meet a pal at Wembley and arrived stone cold sober. He had been drinking since Edinburgh, and was with a big crowd. At end they are all on pitch and I'm not. Getting stick. So crossed the track, picked up a wee bit of turf and headed back to safety. So that was my life of crime. 😂😂😂 Wish it was a bit more heroic. Had the turf in a matchbox and even managed to lose that. 

Carefull Keyser will grass you up. 😆

Archived