No feud with Thomas but he's a lazy ****

Mr Mac

14 minutes ago, Fifes Elite said:

The title is the gist of the article. Looks like the manager feels he is a good player but isn't working hard enough when he loses the ball. Seems to state Thomas agrees and is now working harder...

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/2532056/dunfermline-peter-grant-dom-thomas/

Under the bus ye go Dom, no, right under. Incidentally I'll do it publically via the media, but mind I need you to still play for me.

Ffs

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I have some sympathy with this, there were times last season where I didn't think DT really gave anywhere 100%. Equally there were times where he ripped teams apart - but the consistency was never always there. He was always on my initial team sheet but after 60mins I would often be thinking - sub him. I suppose the reality is that we cant afford passengers and with DT you didn't always quite know what player was going to turn up. For a whole number of reasons players can have a crap game, its frustrating when it could be one of your best.

2 hours ago, Fifes Elite said:

The title is the gist of the article. Looks like the manager feels he is a good player but isn't working hard enough when he loses the ball. Seems to state Thomas agrees and is now working harder...

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/2532056/dunfermline-peter-grant-dom-thomas/

Not sure why anyone would be surprised by what he's said here, it seems PG and I agree on some stuff because I;ve said that about him since day one. If I played alongside him he'd be getting it stinking every week for his lack of work rate off the ball.

• Upvote 1