Questions for the SC Meeting

Buffy

Please post your questions underneath. One question per poster thanks. 

I will endeavour to ask as many as possible but please be aware that i may not be able to.

I will reply, on the main thread on DAFC.net football forum, as soon as they become available. 

Please also be respectful- inappropriate questions / comments will not be addressed (unless I’ve had a few glasses o wine first and they come fae me!).

🖤🤍❤️

I was only able to ask one question - re the police issue on Saturday evening post match. There were so many questions taken from the floor - in previous meetings there’s only been around 30-40 folk in attendance but tonight close to 150 were there. 
I felt the majority of questions raised on dotnet and here were covered in the meeting. If only all of it had appeared - problems with adverts and connectivity hampered me tonight. 

More pressing type questions weren't really asked. More intrusive questions weren't asked.

It was an informative night though information wise and very positive.

These nights never really attract those more disillusioned fans. It more or less the same people every time, which is fine.

I wonder if Steven Mill taking over the Q&A for the second half actually hindered things?  He didn’t allow much time for folk to think about questions, and felt he had to fill In silences (suppose that’s the radio experience) but next time let it flow a bit more naturally and then maybe more pressing questions would have come forward.

2 Big ticket items for me are coming good - a CEO and the training ground. Excellent news.

Otherwise overall pretty positive.  Nick Teller came across brilliantly I thought and you can see his quality.  Ross was very good but it’s so clear he needs a break, poor man looked done in.  I’ll reserve my longer term judgement on Yogi for now, lots of consistency in what he says but a lot of bluster in repetition too.  Have other thoughts on some concerns about the other guys running things and q couple of behaviours that I’d be concerned about longer term with Ross not there, but keeping them to myself for now.

A worthwhile evening, be useful to do quarterly with say a monthly zoom/virtual update I reckon if fan engagement really is sought after. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Rossmcno1 said:

I wonder if Steven Mill taking over the Q&A for the second half actually hindered things?  He didn’t allow much time for folk to think about questions, and felt he had to fill In silences (suppose that’s the radio experience) but next time let it flow a bit more naturally and then maybe more pressing questions would have come forward.

2 Big ticket items for me are coming good - a CEO and the training ground. Excellent news.

Otherwise overall pretty positive.  Nick Teller came across brilliantly I thought and you can see his quality.  Ross was very good but it’s so clear he needs a break, poor man looked done in.  I’ll reserve my longer term judgement on Yogi for now, lots of consistency in what he says but a lot of bluster in repetition too.  Have other thoughts on some concerns about the other guys running things and q couple of behaviours that I’d be concerned about longer term with Ross not there, but keeping them to myself for now.

A worthwhile evening, be useful to do quarterly with say a monthly zoom/virtual update I reckon if fan engagement really is sought after. 

I got the feeling he wanted to promote the fact he's in with the club. He was too quick to ask questions on our behalf. A good host in those circumstances would have been more encouraging. He spoke too much. 

Just now, Piracy said:

I got the feeling he wanted to promote the fact he's in with the club. He was too quick to ask questions on our behalf. A good host in those circumstances would have been more encouraging. He spoke too much. 

I think that’s a bit harsh, I just think he did what came naturally, filling in ‘dead air’ waiting in questions. 

Although he did ask one of my questions as I was working out how best to say it in my head without sounding like a dick 😂 He did a better job than I would have with the question. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Digs said:

I think that’s a bit harsh, I just think he did what came naturally, filling in ‘dead air’ waiting in questions. 

Although he did ask one of my questions as I was working out how best to say it in my head without sounding like a dick 😂 He did a better job than I would have with the question. 

Maybe it is harsh Digs. Just my opinion. To be fair he did as asked. 

2 minutes ago, Piracy said:

Steven Mill is a grade A bellend. Recall a Lizzie POTY awards where he came dangerously close to getting an absolute pasting for his sleazy behaviour. 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Keyser Soze said:

Steven Mill is a grade A bellend. Recall a Lizzie POTY awards where he came dangerously close to getting an absolute pasting for his sleazy behaviour. 

It’s even more embarrassing that on his radio show a few weeks ago he was saying he didn’t want yogi in due to past clubs, yet is now kissing up his arse

• Upvote 2