David Goodwillie

rosythpar

Lord Armstrong went on: “Both defenders took advantage of the pursuer when she was vulnerable through an excessive intake of alcohol and, because her cognitive functioning and decision‑making processes were so impaired, was incapable of giving meaningful consent; and that they each raped her.”

It's absolutely despicable by the board, and the manager to put decent Rovers fans through that, and I'm not taking the ****, I genuinely feel sorry for the good Rovers fans (of which the majority are) who will now face the dilemma of supporting the club they'll have loved all there life, but in turn funding a rapist. ****. That. 

It trivialises even more the decisions that RM made that ended with him getting such vile abuse, man appointed the wrong manager and had his personal property damaged. You could bet your last pound though that under Rm's stewardship that Dunfermline would never have made such a decision, we were never in trouble of Dunfermline become so morally bankrupt. 

There has been some right horrible characters involved with Scottish football over the years, and it's always the fans that will inevitably suffer, feel awful for the poor girl who once again will have to see that man's name plastered all over the news again, on the back of the Greenwood news the actions of a few really show football in a poor light. 

I can honestly say, if DG signed for the Pars I wouldn’t be back until he and those who signed him were away. There are plenty on the Rovers Facebook giving it the “innocent in a criminal court” nonsense, they should educate themselves and read the civil court judgement - both he and David Robertson are truly disgusting individuals. I think the Rovers CEO is a woman too, what a disgrace. Val McDermid was very vocal on this subject not so long ago, I wonder how she’ll feel having her name emblazoned on his shirt.  You’d think they’ll lose sponsorship through this?

• Upvote 1