David Goodwillie

rosythpar

12 minutes ago, Rossmcno1 said:

And I understand that.  I get both sides completely.   I just think I’m on the side that I would rather my team had every chance to thump them (and him), and that needs a strong visiting support to cheer to victory.

There’s more important things than winning games of football and one of those things is definitely refusing to contribute money to the wages of a rapist 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

It's an absolutely horrific decision by Raith Rovers to sign him, especially when Val McDermid who has given Rovers God knows how much money said that she would walk away from the club and has done so. 

Shows you what the Rovers board think about her support.  They'll be rattling buckets soon expecting the very same people who they have disgusted to put money in. 

Just seen a very fitting comment while Facebook scrolling:

"Study hard, become doctor, engineer or teacher. They are the one world needs. Don't idolize footballer, some of them are pure trash" 

- Jose Mourinho

• Upvote 2

Never seen such an absolute clusterf*ck in our game, it's truely and utterly insane. 

The list of people walking away really makes DG's position already untenable surely. The absolute abuse he'll take whilst playing will take some managing at games. Imagine him running the line of the NW during a game, seriously I think the cretin would get assaulted. Not something I'd condone obviously but it's a potential reality. 

For the record I will not be back in Starks till he no longer plays there. 

• Upvote 5

Truly baffling given the response when it had been rumoured a few weeks ago, add to that what appears to have been a fee paid and on a 2 and a half year contact for someone in their mid 30's. 

No rights in any of this, a lot of fans quite rightly in uproar im not sure Rovers can really afford any of this PR wise or the costs keeping or getting rid. A lot of damage done with this.