Players required

Piracy

32 minutes ago, SRBpar said:

The longer it takes players to get it the more I’m thinking we won’t get any in, shambles if u as me. All talk no jobby from manager and board about players

Don't think you can blame McPake here, he will identify a player and then its up to the Sporting Director and CEO/Chairman to get the deal done.

7 minutes ago, rosythpar said:

Don't think you can blame McPake here, he will identify a player and then its up to the Sporting Director and CEO/Chairman to get the deal done.

He’s already said him self he’s to blame as being picky with player so can rightly blame him 

19 minutes ago, rosythpar said:

You would imagine the players we are trying to get on loan from the premiership will also have offers from the championship. We are not attractive to players.

Maybe only 3 games in September but we could still get injuries/suspensions.

I'm aware of all of that.  We might well end up getting players on loan from the Championship - like Sam Fisher - once the Championship clubs have boosted their squads with Premier League loanees.

40 minutes ago, SRBpar said:

He’s already said him self he’s to blame as being picky with player so can rightly blame him 

He's hardly going to say, "I've identified a number of players I believe would give me a strong enough squad to win promotion but the Board have failed to sign any of them", is he?

A sure way to get sacked in the morning. 

17 minutes ago, GG Riva said:

He's hardly going to say, "I've identified a number of players I believe would give me a strong enough squad to win promotion but the Board have failed to sign any of them", is he?

A sure way to get sacked in the morning. 

I doubt he is going to say that but a shoulder off the blame can be passed into him, it’s the clubs fault hiring Grant then Hughes. Plus offering a bumper contract to Dorrans. He should have been given his P45 at end off last season and sent on his way.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Piracy said:

Hopefully see something, we do need players.

However I'll wait and see and take it from there. I'm personally not hanging out to start throwing blame about for no constructive reason. 

Is that a dig?, the management and board have know for months we are short of players, not that long ago we went 6 weeks without signing a player. The fans have stuck to there end off the bargin. We have bought season tickets, turned up in numbers home and away. This year from match days looks like shirt sales have been very good.

all the fans are asking for is the playing team and fan engagement to be meet with the same effort. 

fans have a right to voice there opinion.

25 minutes ago, SRBpar said:

Is that a dig?, the management and board have know for months we are short of players, not that long ago we went 6 weeks without signing a player. The fans have stuck to there end off the bargin. We have bought season tickets, turned up in numbers home and away. This year from match days looks like shirt sales have been very good.

all the fans are asking for is the playing team and fan engagement to be meet with the same effort. 

fans have a right to voice there opinion.

Nah its not a dig. It's my opinion. You're correct about fans having a right to voice their opinion. I did just that. Hope that's a suitable explanation. 

Regarding the board, the manager and signing of players. I've concerns, that's why I started this thread. 

I'm just not getting too wound up about it. Fans are backing the club, the club is doing its job, we're doing okay so far, hence my patience being intact so far. 

Additional players required, let's have them. 

32 minutes ago, SRBpar said:

It’s always we are working hard etc but never any outcome, promised players are coming where are they?

fans like myself are getting restless as we want the best for the team and to get out this league.

We're all the same believe it or not regarding wanting the best for the team.