Montrose v The Pars

Superally

18 minutes ago, Raymie said:

Dougie, Jordan is visually impaired so he does get it wrong from time to time but I thought his commentary was very good apart from that ?

Agreed - and for what it's worth the Montrose boy (who was generally good too) managed to call KRH Robbie Mahon for the first 10 minutes!

32 minutes ago, Raymie said:

Very good away performance. We weee never really in trouble. Lots of candidates for mom today. 
Only slight negative was O’Hara, who was very poor for the time he was on 

Hamilton or Chalmers for MoM for me, probably Hamilton just edged it.

Agree that O'Hara was rotten, but he only had a few minutes to do anything, and we weren't exactly playing attacking football then, so I'd give him a pass.

8 minutes ago, Number Eleven said:

Another great 3 points - 11 more needed to truly put last year’s nightmare behind us.

I wonder if we might already have reached the points margin needed to win the league. Could definitely imagine Falkirk dropping a few more points now - if they were to win 3, lose 3, and draw 1, then they'd reach 65 points as a final tally.

1 hour ago, SanguinePar said:

I wonder if we might already have reached the points margin needed to win the league. Could definitely imagine Falkirk dropping a few more points now - if they were to win 3, lose 3, and draw 1, then they'd reach 65 points as a final tally.

Perhaps but it would be a real anticlimax!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Raymie said:

League is over, folks. 

Almost certainly - what'd be good to know though is when we are likely to win it. I made a wee spreadsheet to try and work out the scenarios - simplest is that we win our next 3 games. In that circumstance, it doesn't matter what Falkirk do (other than lose the one against us).

I'm at hospitality for the Clyde match, so I was trying to work out a scenario where we win the league that day! ;-)

Watching the goals again I'm not convinced McCann was unlucky with the 2nd goal. Blasted it straight at the keeper and the 1st was lucky to go in, on a plate from an amazing ball from Chalmers and point blank keeper still managed a touch.

Went in tho, that's what counts but I suspect he headed with his eyes closed and thats the reason it looked a bit untidy. 

The quality of the the balls in for the 1st two 😍