Montrose v The Pars

Superally

39 minutes ago, Raymie said:

I think the possibility of us winning at their ground will be enough motivation to acquire enough points so that doesn’t happen ?

Potentially, however at league 1 level their players are 1 game away from a Scottish cup final.  That will absolutely be in their heads on every tackle, pass, throw in and clearance.  They might still have enough in the tank to beat Clyde, but also, they might bottle it.

(I hope) 😁😏

11 hours ago, DA-go Par Adonis said:

We should definitely have arranged the Peterhead game for this Tuesday. 

I'm not so sure, Mr Adonis. Kelty will give us a tough game as always, so it's good to have a full week to prepare for it, as opposed to an extra game and long midweek trip, leading to tired legs and extra knocks. 

Win on Sat, a full week to prepare for Falkirk, take at least a point and then go up to Peterhead, with the league all but wrapped up, especially since Falkirk will be at Montrose the same evening, probably dropping more points. 🙂

The date for Peterhead might have been out with our control, but winning the league at Grangemouth would have been a pretty big deal for our support.  It could still happen, but it's unlikely.

Cook and Co could even have lined up an early bird season ticket offer on the back of it.  Those with the means to go for it would have parted with their money quicker than you could say "Coll Donaldson own goal".

Edited by DA-go Par Adonis
  • Upvote 1

I know a few people who have booked hotels up in Peterhead in anticipation that we are going to win the league on the 11th. The Rosyth supporters bus is full and we have had that much interest we probably could have filled another mini bus.

Edited by rosythpar

3 hours ago, rosythpar said:

I know a few people who have booked hotels up in Peterhead in anticipation that we are going to win the league on the 11th. The Rosyth supporters bus is full and we have had that much interest we probably could have filled another mini bus.

I'll booked the strippers

• Upvote 1