No to B teams

livipar2

38 minutes ago, Superally said:

That's Cove Rangers adding to the no list. Slightly disappointed that we have not committed yet. @SanguinePar do you know how many have voted and those still to do so. I'm assuming that you are the guru of these things 😉

lol, not really, I'm just following @NoToBTeams on Twitter.

Whoever is behind that has made this tracker, but how accurate or up to date it is I'm not sure.

3 minutes ago, Teuchter said:

Spreadsheet has missed Aberdeen who came out as against- reported in P&J.

According to P&J, one other Highland League club beside Brechin are for (would guess Banks O’ Dee).

Re Aberdeen, did they actually come out against it? They were one of the 4 who were going to have B teams but they decided not to. I'm not sure if they publicly opposed the idea itself though (hopefully they did).

Livi have just announced that they are a No as well :-)

3 hours ago, Superally said:

That's Cove Rangers adding to the no list. Slightly disappointed that we have not committed yet. @SanguinePar do you know how many have voted and those still to do so. I'm assuming that you are the guru of these things 😉

We’re against the proposal.  I got in touch with the club outlying my concerns over this and got a helpful reply confirming we don’t support it. 

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...