3rd strip

Al k

Who says we'll even have a third kit? We only had one last year because Joma couldn't supply any more home kits and we needed something in the club shop for the Christmas sales. I personally take anything that comes out of these sites with a handful of salt. 

Also, that kit is smart but a bit Rangersy for my liking.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Digs said:

Who says we'll even have a third kit? We only had one last year because Joma couldn't supply any more home kits and we needed something in the club shop for the Christmas sales. I personally take anything that comes out of these sites with a handful of salt. 

Also, that kit is smart but a bit Rangersy for my liking.

3rd kit is showing on the official website as coming soon. Heard is more light blue like Man City. 

12 minutes ago, Kdy Par said:

3rd kit is showing on the official website as coming soon. Heard is more light blue like Man City. 

Just seen that. If it is going to be blue, I'd say it is likely to be the same as the blue on the home top sponsor, so what you've said might not be far off. 

Stand by it though, other than for commercial reasons, not sure why we need one. Why spend money on a kit that will only get worn once or twice by the first team?

2 hours ago, Digs said:

Just had a scan about on that site. Read his tactical 'Deep Dive'...Definitely written by a 15 year Championship Manager bedroom coach. Absolute nonsense.

Hadn't read that til you mentioned it. I meant layout looked ok. Too busy at work while posting 😂

Very disappointed to see this. When they launched the bumblebee kit it was supposedly because they were short of stock of the real away kit. What's the excuse this time? How do fans who buy the away kit know that it'll be seen on the pitch all that often? Poor decision from the Pars. Booo!

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Kdy Par said:

No need whatsoever for a 3rd kit in mho unless it makes us play like Man City  .. Can mind back in the day when we had to wash the only top we had to be ready for the next game .. COYP