Transfer window

Al k

Welcome to the Pars Chris.

I remember seeing him play against us and he looked good that day. He’s spent most of his career in the Premiership but his goal record in this league is decent. A much needed experienced signing. Lee Ashcroft, or a defender with his profile should be next.

6 hours ago, SRBpar said:

Went down to watch training today, Kane was training and looked good. Cardle still training with the team two other lads I didn’t recognise too

Cardle finished 1st at the Dunfermline park run on Saturday, he is still keeping himself fit.

According to St Johnstone fans, he gives a 100% every game and likes to get stuck in. Maybe just whats needed just now. Hopefully he can stay injury free and get us some much needed 3 points. I'd be ecstatic if we can finish 8th, or even higher right now. This signing gives us a fighting chance.

Edited by scottyboy

8 minutes ago, Secure Par said:

Does it though as if our midfield can’t produce the final ball for him to score/have a goal scoring opportunity then he will just be running about… can Chalmers/Allan combo provide goals?

I know nothing bout tactics I'm afraid. Think his work rate might spur others around him. Think Saturdays game will be the usual physical battle against those cloggers, so a grafter like him should give their back brick ****hoose defence a torrid time. Oh to have big Andy Smith still playing 😆

• Upvote 1