Transfer window

Al k

1 minute ago, parsforlife said:

Worse than that IMO, if he stayed out the way deals would be easier to get done.

Exactly.. ever since he has been in charge we have not made any decent signings since the start of the season…. We need Ashcroft NOW so surely a deal can be done… but hey ho he’s going to the Rovers blah blah blah!! There is something wrong at board level and I predict McPake will walk after seeing us in the Championship.. 

2 minutes ago, Secure Par said:

Imo the shareholders meeting should be put out to non shareholders as we all have questions about what is going on?

We'll hopefully get a chance at the next supporters meeting. We can ask them about the rumoured debt levels. Apparent failure in the transfer market. Why are key personnel leaving the club, is it just coincidental? Has the horrendous run of injuries just been purely down to bad luck?, what revenue initiatives/streams have been brought about to improve income for the club? etc

4 minutes ago, Piracy said:

We'll hopefully get a chance at the next supporters meeting. We can ask them about the rumoured debt levels. Apparent failure in the transfer market. Why are key personnel leaving the club, is it just coincidental? Has the horrendous run of injuries just been purely down to bad luck?, what revenue initiatives/streams have been brought about to improve income for the club? etc

Has one been forecasted? It feels like a while since the last one, even longer since the smaller ones with fan representatives. 

4 minutes ago, Grant said:

Has one been forecasted? It feels like a while since the last one, even longer since the smaller ones with fan representatives. 

Tbh Grant not exactly sure about the periodicity of the meetings. They were every 1/4 under the previous regime.

I'm going to email the club and ask the question.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Piracy said:

Tbh Grant not exactly sure about the periodicity of the meetings. They were every 1/4 under the previous regime.

I'm going to email the club and ask the question.

Tbh I can’t see a meeting untill the end of the season… to many questions that need answering 🤷

For me they can get this living true sportsmanship in the bin and stop using the club as an experiment. We have gone backwards and could end up with a second relegation since they have arrived. We need a big change at boardroom level if we are going to progress.

• Upvote 1

Just now, rosythpar said:

For me they can get this living true sportsmanship in the bin and stop using the club as an experiment. We have gone backwards and could end up with a second relegation since they have arrived. We need a big change at boardroom level if we are going to progress.

Aye, too much arseing around with secondary, territory or completely unimportant things and a minimum focus on by far the most important thing of putting a winning side on the park as much as possible week to week.

• Upvote 2

That picture is a bit of a PR disaster the way things are going just now. Talking of which, whoever does Rovers is a genius, whether its caricatures of latest signings, or Go Pro views of their winning goal within 30 minutes of the final whistle. I remember Kelty getting more column inches than us on social media when we were in same league last season. Back to us, what is happening? We looking like dead certs for 9th position just now. Hopefully they can pull somebody out a hat that can improve the team for Friday. I'm no really excited about an academy just now, when priority is a winning team on the pitch .

Edited by scottyboy
  • Upvote 1

Undoubtedly Rovers are the better prospect atm its a team fighting at the top than fighting at the bottom.thats probably 2-3 players that Rovers have nicked from us thus far. I'm disappointed but can't blame Ashcroft. He was treated pretty **** in his last season at EEP. Officially we are the wee team now.

1 minute ago, kelty_par said:

They won’t be doing a supporters meeting anytime soon, only like doing it when there’s a positive on the pitch. Like others said far too many questions would be asked that they wouldn’t like 

If we go down they'll be not wanted.

• Upvote 2

You can dress this up anyway we want as supporters but if we were in for Ashcroft as media and rumour have suggested, they should have been astute enough to get a deal done and over the line surely to f*ck. I think we've failed.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Piracy said:

I would also like to know where the money from the sell on fee from Nisbet and selling the stadium naming rights was actually spent. I think we deserve to know. 

• Upvote 1

I'm really scunnered with The Pars just now. Feel like the owners have lost any interest in making us competitive in the Championship while Rovers go from strength to strength. Falkirk romping League 1 as well while we settle for second best. Just not good enough