Pars v Airdrie

1 hour ago, Yorkiepar said:

Call me old-fashioned, but I really don’t think the Club would have deliberately flooded the pitch to have the game called off as some of the “better-informed” posters are inferring. We know from previous seasons that the heating system is dodgy; whether it was turned on or whether, more likely, it seems just to have sprung a leak. From a personal point of view it’s disappointing that we don’t have a game to look forward to but I’m certainly not raging. I would have liked to see what our new signing is capable of and I’m certain that, with team spirit being what it appears to be at the moment, we would have given a good account of ourselves. Onwards and upwards. It certainly isn’t any bad thing that McPake has a bit more time to get a semblance of a team back up and running.

I dont think anyone seriously believes that- any comments are tongue in cheek ! 

16 minutes ago, kelty_par said:

Can’t keep relying on other results. Time for us to do the business and pull ourselves away from the relegation play off 

I'll settle for this being our **** form spell. We'll start to pull away in February......

Edited by da_no_1
  • Upvote 2