Trouble With The Cops

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see myself as a revolutionary. It can't be any coincidence that Scotrail's services have improved in the ten years since my selfless protest can it?

I am actually shocked by your revelations!  I was so gobsmacked I couldn't muster a response.

I can't believe I have been fraternising with this miscreant @Digs in Charlie D's - would someone please think of the children..............

Exactly!! Considered by many to be a standard bearer of morality, but hides all these skeletons in his closet.  Just goes to show eh?

I will add, in all seriousness, I was only doing what at least 75% of the commuters on that train were doing, I just happened to be at the end of the queue of people asking for a single from the Gyle, which kind of raises suspicions. The fact I was giving the boy grief for taking ages and holding me back even further and making me even more late than I was already (again) probably didn't hep my case.

I await the article in the Dunfermline Press where Digs has been found guilty of some heinous crime, with the applicable photo of the Sheriff Court sign next to the article...

What's the maximum sentence the Sheriff Court can impose? We either want to see Digs get away with a slap on the wrist or we want to see him properly brought to book. I'm not suggesting we throw away the key, that's for the parole board to decide, and who knows how effectively we'll be rehabilitating offenders a few decades from now. 

Was once questioned by police about drinking from a bottle of beer whilst standing in my front garden on Appin Crescent before a Pars match.  Got all ****y with me, until I asked him how he would feel if he got harrased by the police for having a beer in his own garden. Genuinely tried to convince me that it was illegal to drink in my garden on match days.  I was having none of it, so he calls his mate over.  They have a wee whisper to each other, and then "let me off with a warning"

2 weeks later, same time, same situation, same cop.  Spots me at a distance and crosses over to the other side of the road, presumably to avoid a confrontation when he knows he in the wrong.  

Archived