Next UK PM?

GG Riva

Let`s assume that Boris Johnson is now toast and if he doesn`t have the brains to jump he will be unceremoniously dumped by Tory MPs, fearful that their lame duck leader will lose the next GE. A woman (Kate Williams?) admitted on RS yesterday that the PM should resign but hopes he will stay on because "There are no credible alternatives in the (Tory) party." 😨

I believe Sunak would be a shoo in if he was white, but the Tories MPs have a real dilemma facing them since Liz Truss is the other main candidate, so they`ll have to balance England`s rampant racism against the nation`s institutional sexism.

4 hours ago, GG Riva said:

I believe Sunak would be a shoo in if he was white, but the Tories MPs have a real dilemma facing them since Liz Truss is the other main candidate, so they`ll have to balance England`s rampant racism against the nation`s institutional sexism.

Oh dear G.G. 

Some torries clearly want him gone which is why we’re seeing constant leeks,  but there’s nothing new coming out,  he’s been up to the same antics his whole career and somehow always rides it out.   

If borris does go I couldn’t care who takes it on,  it will be another Tory and they will continue to run the country for the benefit of themselves over the general public

12 hours ago, 1950Par said:

Oh dear G.G. 

😄 "Oh, dear GG, your assertion is so true. You only have to look at the world of English sport e.g. football, cricket and golf, to see how endemic racism and sexism are, not to mention all the Brexit-leaning, little Englanders. I think you missed out homophobia, though."

There, fixed it for you. 😃

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 13/01/2022 at 21:35, Secure Par said:

They are all lying thieving erses that treat us like a piece of ****. Wee Nippy can do one aswell as she is just as bad with her decisions regarding hospitality/football…. 

I have posted previously to asking people to drop the immature and misogynistic wee Nippy patter.  

This is the last unofficial warning on it. 

7 hours ago, Deutsche Par said:

I have posted previously to asking people to drop the immature and misogynistic wee Nippy patter.  

This is the last unofficial warning on it. 

On 13/01/2022 at 22:05, scottyboy said:

Lord Snooty? Anyone but Johnson. I don't think anyone will be remembered as a worse  PM than him. 

On 13/01/2022 at 19:01, GG Riva said:

Michael Gove, the offspring of Mr Bean and a salamander..... allegedly. 🙂

But others can get away with the above? 

2 hours ago, Secure Par said:

None of it is acceptable.  However, the term "wee Nippy" has been used a lot more than the others particularly by yourself. 

Going forward, no matter your opinion on them using derogatory names or terms for any political figures will result in an official warning. 

3 hours ago, Secure Par said:

Two wrongs never made a right. I regret using a derogatory term about an esteemed Tory politician. I remember seeing it somewhere and thinking it was funny. I tried to cover myself from any accusation by adding "allegedly."

Eta. This site used to be fairly relaxed but more recently I've noticed people taking issue with what I consider fairly harmless stuff, compared to things which appear elsewhere on SM platforms, which is a shame. 

Edited by GG Riva