Season tickets?

Grant

Was considering just paying game to game and taking the risk of losing my seat after 23 years so delighted to see there's a finance option.

If my seat costs pretty much the same to allow youngsters to get in for next to nothing then that's fair enough as well.

Well done to David Cook & DAFC.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Fifes Elite said:

I was wondering if it was going to be easy to renew but move my season ticket to another seat. It was a piece of **** tbh so the system seems to work well.

Agreed, the layout of the update and telling you all the information was very well done. Website worked easy enough too

Just renewed mine and my sons.

Seamless customer journey, the one particular plus for me was being able to renew an U12 online without the need for organising separately over the phone.

Do the club still arrange for seats to be engraved? My grandfather was an avid ST holder who sadly passed away earlier in the year so thought it would be a nice gesture to have his name on my seat for all the seasons to come.

1 hour ago, Superally said:

Happy to see that their are some incentives for younger supporters. Slightly disappointed that there is no early bird offer though. However I'll be shelling out to get mine this week. COYP

Not enough time left in Pre Season for an early bird.

5 minutes ago, Berry said:

Just renewed mine and my sons.

Seamless customer journey, the one particular plus for me was being able to renew an U12 online without the need for organising separately over the phone.

Do the club still arrange for seats to be engraved? My grandfather was an avid ST holder who sadly passed away earlier in the year so thought it would be a nice gesture to have his name on my seat for all the seasons to come.

Yeah you still need to go into the club shop for that, £15 first season then £5 every season after 

• Upvote 1