McCall punted at Thistle

Al k

Speaking to a mate who’s a jags fan they weren’t surprised at all.  Losing to Cove and hamilton before the rangers game probably ended the whole thing.  They think he’s been backed in the transfer market and should be doing a lot better, I think be careful what you wish for.  Makes the whole new manager market quite interesting!

47 minutes ago, Eastendtales said:

Am I the only one who thinks Motherwell will crash and burn under McCall? I've never been a huge fan of his. 

He's a competent enough manager at a particular level in the Scottish game. I think our top league may be a gig too far, especially a troubled club like Motherwell just now. I'm not sure he has the right level of emotional intelligence required to unify everybody toward a collaborative approach to turning things round.

2 hours ago, Digs said:

I've genuinely never gotten the fuss with McCall as a manager. He's bang average IMO and one of the worst losers going. 

I used to love him as a player at the Pars and it really rips my knitting how unlikeable he has become.

Agreed, except for loving him at the Pars, never really cared either way. Since becoming a manager though he's always come across as a whiny bar-steward.

• Upvote 1