Raith v Pars

Superally

7 minutes ago, DeclanG said:

McCann would be great if he was capable of hitting the target.

He's so frustrating, finished the season well. Looked wasteful again in the friendlies.

I think a striking coach would do him a world of good. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DeclanG said:

Raith lad falls on one of his own, free kick to Raith. Cheers ref.

Or drop ball? Eh?

Glad the ref finally took control of that. Needed to communicate properly to Vaughan though, we had the ball and their player was hurt by his own captain. No circumstance where they should get the ball.

Not sure what I make of that first half, shambles for 5 mins. Don't think we have ever been in control.

Rovers playing some decent stuff. Could have been 2 down but if Todd took his chance we'd have been 2 up.

Wightons been anonymous but we haven't exactly gave him much. We need another  midfielder and a least one attacker.

Only one real option on the bench.  

Guys, I thought dot net was the place to slag off players in game and then have to back track ? 

McCann has clearly been told to have more shots this season? I still think his best position is through the middle. His running power and physicality will unsettle centre backs. 
I’d play Wighton and Todd just behind to feed off the scraps. Leave the wide areas free for Comrie and Edwards to get up and put balls in