More EEP history given up for ad space.

SanguinePar

24 minutes ago, Al k said:

With the family area in the norrie, maybe an idea to go there?

Kids/Adults can always get a picture somewhere dry too.

Would mean kids in other areas can't see or do it though. Where it was was the perfect spot IMO. 

This is the kind of thing I was worried about back when I was unhappy about the renaming of the ground (not that I've stopped being unhappy about that).

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GG Riva said:

It's not a huge surprise, is it? Ross McArthur is a dyed in the wool Pars fan. David Cook is also a staunch Pars fan  but with his background, he's going to prioritise business opportunities if the price is right. 

Not taking sides here,but we all get that. If we want to be competitive in this league and aim for promotion, we have to maximise our income. Sadly despite decent crowds gate receipts are not enough and our share of TV monies is risible.

Taking sides or not, you're taking sides by backing this crap decision.

Club needs to sort this out, pronto. 

This seems a very strange decision, and not in keeping with the ethos of a community club that is proud of its heritage and wants to encourage youngsters to feel part of it.

Perhaps there's more to it than just bringing in a bit more advertising revenue (which is obviously important), but if so then the narrative should have been controlled much better - as it is, public opinion and the tide of the story is running against the club.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, buspasspar said:

That has to be one of the worst insensitive decisions by the club  I have seen for a long time sort it out pronto  Mr. Cook 

If David Cook doesn't read this forum, you and others who feel strongly about this decision,  might be better to email him and register your unhappiness about it.