The Pars v Inverness CT

Superally

After the disappointment of last Friday, the Pars have the opportunity to make amends against a resurgent Inverness Caley Thistle. Big Dunc has made his mark since arriving in the Highlands and has enjoyed a 5 game unbeaten run and beat Ayr Utd 3-1 on their last outing. Caley Thistle sit eighth in the table with 12pts three places below the Pars in fifth on 14pts. Caley Thistle have scored 11 goals compared to the Pars 12 but have the second best defence in the league conceding 12. Both teams have a negative goal difference of just one goal which suggest this will be another tight game, Indeed, in our previous game the Pars managed an 1-1 away draw with Chris Hamilton scoring in the 80th minute to take a share of the points down the A9. The Pars are still laden with injuries with Breen, Tod and Bene all long term, a measure of doubt exists with O’Halloran, Summers and Mehmet who was concussed. However, both KRH and Todd returned and managed some positive game time. Even despite the defeat last weekend the Pars were never overshadowed and there were signs that we getting back to what we would expect. A couple of goals would be nice and I think we will edge out a tough fixture 2-1 with home advantage. COYP

Surprised how well Dunc has done. To be honest Caley were coming good before he arrived a draw with us and should have been 3 up against rovers before being sucker punched with a late goal against the run off play (Rings a bell).

One of the form team's at the moment. Although I predicted a draw I think that's the best we will manage. More home woes for me if we haven't anyone else back.

I predicted a draw, but at the same time, as Da-go said on another thread, we have done well against the other teams outside of Utd and Rovers and even in those we should have had at least 6 points from those 4 games and I'm being conservative there. If we create the chances, we will win the game.