The Pars v Inverness CT

Superally

Adventurous with a back 3 and no Comrie. A lot on the midfield playmakers doing just that but then getting back in defence quickly. I suppose if it goes wrong then Comrie can come on and consolidate the back.  It looks a strange game on paper but I expect the two teams to adjust to a more conventional shape. A good start and an early goal would be good. A decent home performance and some points a must. COYP

More than a hint of handball at the goal. Chalmers heads it and it drops into Devines arm and it drops at his feet to shoot. 

Keep doing what we’re doing and we’ll win the game. Hit the post three times and the bar so far. Goals will come if we don’t panic. 

Say what you like about Duncan Ferguson. He was a really good player. He was a real hero at Everton and when I was winching my Liverpool Wife in 2002 I met many Toffees in Old Swan who loved him and Walter smith. They were less impressed when I mentioned that Dunfermline beat them in the Fairs Cup. He is making ICT work and his after match comments were very honest. We lost 2 points today and again at home. Down to just not hitting the target. Great play by the outfield players in the first half. We have a pretty good team but just need a proven goal scorer.

Thought it was good game overall. Both sides tried to play it on the deck.

We just don't get many breaks this season. Can't excuse everything down to bad luck though. We need to be taking more of the chances we're creating. Thought we were done after that belter of a shot from O'too came off the post for the 6th time but relieved McCann got th equalizer(had to be in off the post though eh)

Again showed that we can compete with anyone in this league. ICT were the in form team coming into that today, so great to see us keep fighting to the end to get something out of the game.

Looking forward to turning the Rovers over in the cup next week now.

Edited by Tartan Army Par