The Pars v Queens Park

Superally

After Tues nights successful 3-0 win against Arbroath the Pars have another home game welcoming Queens Park to EEP. The Spiders are eighth in the table with 13pts, they have scored 18 goals (two more than the Pars) but have conceded 27 with the worst defence record in the league. Their last win was against ICT In Aug. After Tues, the Pars now sit forth in the league and despite their last win do need to be more prolific in front of goal. Defensively we are forth best but still have only managed two clean sheets this season. Previously the Pars won 2-0 with a McCann double, the second being an absolute stunner of a free kick along the lines of BBMMH “That was never 10yds”. Injuries continue to make an impact Bene, Breen and Tod are all longer term, Summers seems to be a secret? And KRH, Moffat and Fisher are added to the crocks table. Defensively we are very thin, but we should have enough at home to earn the 3pts and remain in the Top 4 with a 2-1 win

3 hours ago, Superally said:

After Tues nights successful 3-0 win against Arbroath the Pars have another home game welcoming Queens Park to EEP. The Spiders are eighth in the table with 13pts, they have scored 18 goals (two more than the Pars) but have conceded 27 with the worst defence record in the league. Their last win was against ICT In Aug. 

When you put it like that. 4-0 Queens 😆

I'd take 1-0 pars with a Dom Thomas overhead kick own goal.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2-0 Pars but P-P wouldn't be a bad things for us at the moment. It's meant to be -4 on Friday night and 0 until KO so it's not going to defrost much, if at all unless the undersoil heating is on. It wasn't working for a while a year or two ago and I seem to remember we were waiting on a part from Germany as it's so old, but I'm pretty sure that was fixed if I remember correctly(?)

Looking ahead, struggling to think this match will make KO at 3pm on Sat. The weather will not be favorable  and even during the day it will be just above freezing. Add in the main stand will further shade the south side of the pitch. As Digs says given our injuries status it might not be a bad thing - Equally Queens Park are honking atm so it would have been a good opportunity to collect another win and 3pts (Hopefully!)