The Pars v Queens Park

Superally

On 29/11/2023 at 20:27, the saline hill puma said:

Wouldn't surprise me if it's called off (doubt we will be desperate for it to be on due injury situation) and moved to the same date as next round of Scottish cup 

2 hours ago, Digs said:

I actually quite like his Youssef Rossi moments where he strides into midfield from the back with the ball and the opposition have no idea how to handle it. He's pretty decent on the ball and I think is capable in either position. I don't think it's that he's prone to 'brain farts' it's more a lack of experience. He's still a young laddie and this is his first team he's played in the Senior game (I know Lowland is technically senior but it's not the Championship) and he's not completed a year yet.

I only get to watch games on TV but have to agree with your take. Moves with strength and purpose. When he starts off you sit up and think "here we go" Also pretty silky for a big lad. I like the look of him.

11 hours ago, Al k said:

What if police Scotland deem it unsafe to travel?

Guessing the club have have discussed this if the undersoil heatings going on?

I can't see that happening, tends to only be in amber/red warnings they have a say, only a yellow warning that barely brushes glasgow in place which should be lifted before players never mind fans leave. It looks, with minimum precaution getting out traveling isn't a big issue, only getting the pitch suitable will be. 

Edited by parsforlife

Manager update Highlights that Fisher is in a moonboot, KRH dislocation were positive in terms of bone damage but still awaiting a MRI scan for ligament damage. Moffat has a groin tightness and probably wont be risked. That's just adding to the existing list of Bene, Breen and Tod. The return of Summers is a positive note.

Anyone fancy having a go at guessing the team?

Mehmet

Comrie, Hamilton, Otto

O'Halloran, Allan, Chalmers, Todd, Edwards

McCann Wighton 

• Like 1