The Pars v The Jags

Superally

On 12/12/2023 at 19:19, Digs said:

O’Halloran was also one of our best players on Saturday despite his man inexplicably getting MOTM 😂 Hospitality must’ve been good.

To be fair to the Airdrie left back, he was the only one out of their team that looked to take the initiative and drive forward - though a pretty damning indictment on the rest of their players.  Thought they were dreadful on Saturday. 

Onto tomorrow, the big question - if all 3 centre backs are indeed fit, which do you bring back and for who?   I reckon there’s a solid argument for all three to return, but how in the hell do you drop Hamilton or Otoo?  If shuffling either or both into midfield, does Allan make way despite having probably the longest run of games in his career?  Surely Chalmers doesn’t drop out after being one of the best on the park on Saturday?

Depending on how this virus thing has affected the team, could be a very interesting selection headache for the manager!

2 hours ago, livipar2 said:

I think Fisher will come in and Allan will drop out with Hamilton in midfield. That’s my team anyway!

Can see Bene and Breen on the bench. No point rushing them.

I’ve rated MOH every time I have seen him but seem to be in the minority!

I'd go the other way... Bring Breen in, moving Otoo into midfield... Don't want to rush Bene yet, need him fit for new year...

• Upvote 1