The Pars v The Jags

Superally

Games will be hard when you gift away 2 goals of a start. Would have to see the first one back but I thought mehmet shouldโ€™ve been out for it. 2nd one doesnโ€™t need any explanation absolutely shocking stuff. A goalie is an absolute must in January if we want a shot at top 4. Saying that get in the playoffs and the gulf from the top 3 is showing as only 1/18 points have been takenย 

• Upvote 1

The defeat hasn't altered our position today, although looking like 4th will be the only Play Off berth available if we can hit some form. Never made the game today, so no idea how well, or unwell we played. I was maybe a bit quick to congratulate Utd on winning the Championship. Raith seem to be on fire just now, compared to the PR disaster of 2 years ago.

IMG_20231216_172243.jpg

Edited by scottyboy

2 hours ago, the saline hill puma said:

North west "sell out" againย 

Shambles can't get a ticketย 

PXL_20231216_150818702.jpg

lol, donโ€™tโ€ฆ

ย 

onto the game - two gifts from our keeper, we played the majority of that game with zero aggression. ย I was surprised we scored. ย Partick had the game won in the first half with the simple stuff done well. ย 
ย 

To progress we need, a goalie and a striker. ย But then we all knew that already. ย 

ย 

ย 

6 minutes ago, Number Eleven said:

A poor first half with two soft goals conceded. Better in the second half without creating enough chances. Our poor record against the top 3 teams continues. It looks as though 4th is the realistic high water mark this season.

A fair assessment, but Jakubiak had to score when the ball hit his heel and trundled onto the post....ย 

6 hours ago, the saline hill puma said:

North west "sell out" againย 

Shambles can't get a ticketย 

PXL_20231216_150818702.jpg

I don't know how to solve this but it is something we need to find an answer for.ย  I think there was a large amount of agreement over our pricing structure for season tickets and it was absolutely brilliant to see so many youngsters buying in to the club and getting themselves one,ย  however if they aren't turning up every week and that's meaning those who get tickets by game can't get a ticket for their preferred section there's an issue.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, the saline hill puma said:

Like what?

Give your opinion rather than slagging othersย 

Off the top of my head blaming Mehmet for the first goal. From memory it was weak from Edwards again defending a corner.

if you left early then ๐Ÿ‘‹ ๐Ÿ‘‹ ๐Ÿ‘‹ย 

ย 

ย 

5 minutes ago, livipar2 said:

Off the top of my head blaming Mehmet for the first goal. From memory it was weak from Edwards again defending a corner.

ย 

ย 

Yep left early and watched the 2nd half with a pint in the pub.....life's ****eย 

Mehmet is ****e....not just for the first goal...he's just ****e. We need a better keeper.

25 minutes ago, livipar2 said:

ย 

ย 

If a ball is in the area of the 6 yard box then a goalie should be coming for it. Would have to see it back thoughย