Will there be thrills at Firhill? Jags v Pars

Superally

17 minutes ago, scottyboy said:

Hopefully Morton win all their games, apart from against us. We can forget about them now, it's all about beating the drop for us this season. We still in the danger zone.

Aye, I had the top three in that category already and Morton can now join that list-baring a complete collapse and also a ridiculous run from someone the top 4 is decided, let them take as many points as possible of the other 5 teams.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Rossmcno1 said:

Been saying it all season.  The moment we get some quality on the bench, is when McPake is able to actually do his job.  Jakubiak and Moffat coming on yesterday stretched and pinned Thistle right back and made it a comfortable win in the end.  He was able to do similar a lot last season.  Feel our way into the game in the first half, and then change it, personnel shifts - bang there’s the win.   Our recent poor run in my opinion has been purely down to the lack of numbers and the hamstringing of the manager who has been unable to squeeze any more out such a tight group.  Now is the time for him to prove himself with this squad at this level and push right on up to the end.

Well done to the team.

Another injury? When did the manager pull his hamstring ? 

• Upvote 1

Now I know schadenfreude is not the most noble sentiment, but someone on dotnet posted that Lee Ashcroft gave away Ayr's equaliser before coming off with a suspected hamstring injury. 

I liked big Ash but he chose the Linolickers over the Pars..... 🙄

4 hours ago, scottyboy said:

Scores going our way, we've even jumped a place. Be even better if Arbroath were to sneak a win. Morton looking unstoppable and uncatchable for any of us lower teams.

IMG_20240224_160645.jpg

How much did we need a weekend like this. Long overdue fantastic weekend. Got to go for 3 points on Tuesday. Great chance to go well clear of ICT.

Matty Todd, Jak and Kane up top is a game changer. We now have a genuine goal threat. That alligned with the new formation has me feeling much better about stay clear of 9th.

Edited by Tartan Army Par
  • Upvote 1