Inverness v The Pars

Superally

Didn’t see any of the game, it’s not a terrible point , take care of ourselves over the next 2 we won’t be 9th entering the final quarter but the overall results tonight have bumped us back down a bit both in the table and our overall mood

Edited by parsforlife

That was a god awful game of football. Reminded me of the 0-0 at Partick a couple of seasons ago. 

Too many players in this squad just not good enough for this league. 

The big punts up the park, in the hope something will happen, is beyond me. Sunday league football, I’ve seen a better game.

We couldn’t score in a brothel!!

• Upvote 2

Draw was a fair result and 3 games unbeaten. We're pretty much on a par with Inverness, not much between us. Whether that be a good or bad thing. We still got a fight on our hands avoiding the dreaded Play Off position. We desperately need most of our wounded players back though.

• Upvote 1

Kane is just ill and will be back Saturday. On the football, what a truly awful display from both teams. Both as ****e as each other. The back 5 absolutely killed us and I don’t see why it was done? Saturday a must win now. Get back to a back 4 and id like to see Moffat get a start for a change as he’s actually a creative player so we maybe could muster up a shot on goal 

• Upvote 1

Looks like a pretty balanced post to me, champ.

We were sh1t for most of the first half, but more threatening towards the end of it.

We were sh1t for the majority of the 2nd half, but the more likely side to nick it in the last 10 minutes.

ICT were worse in the 2nd half.

I don't think much of that is contentious.

Edited by DA-go Par Adonis
  • Like 1

Inverness were not worse in the second half DA-go

They were rubbish throughout but we made it easier for them second half. McPake made us worse second half with his three at the back from a steady four. He can't help himself reverting to it. We are weaker going forward every time we play three at the back.

Edited by Tartan Army Par
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Tartan Army Par said:

Inverness were not worse in the second half DA-go

They were rubbish throughout but we made it easier for them second half. McPake made us worse second half with his three at the back change. He can't help himself. 

Aye, I didn't think Inverness were worse in the second half, they created nothing in the first half outwith Paul Allan giving away a penalty, and they created nothing in the second. 

Just had a listen to McPakes interview and he thinks we were better, brilliant. Can't wait to see more of the 5 at the back.