The Pars v The Jags

The Pars are the form team in the championship atm and with a 3 game winning streak they look to welcome Partick Thistle to East End Park in what will ultimately be a very tough game. Thus far the Jags have had the better of us with two wins, but on our last outing the Pars won 3-1 coming from behind with goals from Fagan-Walcott, Todd and Benjamin. Naturally, Graham scored for the Jags and controversially had one disallowed! The Jags bar a catastrophic crash in form have virtually assured themselves of at least third place in the table and are probably assured a playoff place. Hopefully The Jags have their eye off the ball sufficiently for the Pars to take advantage. In their last three games the Pars have found the net on seven occasions and conceded three. But after sailing through the first half in Arbroath The Pars were far to complacent and nearly threw away a three goal half time lead. Better levels of concentration will be required this time especially if we are not to concede to yet another Brian Graham goal. A win would be brilliant I think I would be happy taking a score draw. COYP

• Upvote 2

Out of our 5 remaining fixtures, I reckon this is the toughest one. Would have preferred to play them last game of the season, but they might lose their edge, as their spot is practically guaranteed. I think we capable of winning, but won't win our remaining 5 fixtures. I'll go a 1-1 draw. They might even want to avenge that defeat, where they felt let down by the ref.

Edited by scottyboy

The whole squad will be on a high, having won 3 in a row and will go out confident they can win at home. Perhaps the opening goal is even more important than usual as the confidence built in recent games could easily be dented by going behind, given how up and down our season has been.

I'm going for the Pars to make it 4 on the bounce, edging it 2-1.

• Upvote 1

Wind spoils a game!  Should be a sound reason for any call off.  Otherwise, I d be keen for the game to go ahead, keep our run going, and avoid the hassle of postponed hospitality!