Airdrie v The Pars

Useless ****ebags.

Credit to that Airdrie team.   There’s something about them that reminds me of that Livingston team that went from league 1 to the Premier via playoffs.  We need to beat them on Saturday for any chance of 4th.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Rossmcno1 said:

Useless ****ebags.

Credit to that Airdrie team.   There’s something about them that reminds me of that Livingston team that went from league 1 to the Premier via playoffs.  We need to beat them on Saturday for any chance of 4th.

They get big results and don't appear to be down even when they are playing badly. United, TNS, Rovers, Dundee, Partick, Falkirk and Hamilton in the playoff's.

McCabe is manager of the year without a doubt for me. Playoff's might be a stretch for them to win this year. 

55 minutes ago, Al k said:

They get big results and don't appear to be down even when they are playing badly. United, TNS, Rovers, Dundee, Partick, Falkirk and Hamilton in the playoff's.

McCabe is manager of the year without a doubt for me. Playoff's might be a stretch for them to win this year. 

For as much as I dislike airdie the chat on Pie and Bovril was quite refreshing, still discussing how great it was to be avoiding the drop when they are the form team and in pole position for the playoffs. The wee team mob however are a bunch of entitled arseholes following one good season. Think the propaganda hype and their wee cartoons have gone to their head.

image.png.4e4693bcc4274c0f1d68f4d1dd790484.png

Edited by Boston Red Sox
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Boston Red Sox said:

For as much as I dislike airdie the chat on Pie and Bovril was quite refreshing, still discussing how great it was to be avoiding the drop when they are the form team and in pole position for the playoffs. The wee team mob however are a bunch of entitled arseholes following one good season. Think the propaganda hype and their wee cartoons have gone to their head.

Yeah saw a few on twitter saying he should be sacked because of the form since Christmas. Short memories 

8 hours ago, Boston Red Sox said:

Worst cunts