Auld photo of EEP

scottyboy

On 29/07/2022 at 09:34, Digs said:

I actually had a really weird dream recently, that I was at a game and it was the old stadium. It was amazing how much detail my brain remembered it in. In the dream I was all over the ground in all the stands, can't remember why, and the one bit that was really detailed was the bit you've described. 

I had a very similar dream a while back - it was the old stadium (although it was actually different in some parts, but within the dream I 'knew' it was the old stadium)

I also was in multiple places, and then at one point I was playing (I don't remember being subbed on or anything I just was). I was hopeless though!

57 minutes ago, SanguinePar said:

I had a very similar dream a while back - it was the old stadium (although it was actually different in some parts, but within the dream I 'knew' it was the old stadium)

I also was in multiple places, and then at one point I was playing (I don't remember being subbed on or anything I just was). I was hopeless though!

I used to have a recurring dream of a derelict over grown East End Park (the ground as it was in 1990) but, after we avoided going tits up a few years ago, I have never had that dream again.

6 minutes ago, scottyboy said:

Here's Ivo in action against Dumbarton, I believe. Notice the uncovered KLF Cowdenbeath terrace which was open to the elements back then. Looks like Jackie Mac just behind him. They formed a good partnership back then.

img_1_1660772241311.jpg

Never seen this before 👍

• Upvote 1

Some from the Celtic title party,that wasn't won that day and the bottom photo from the 0-0 Cup game in 1990, not long before the board made a massive mistake. 89/90 season was the best time to be a fan, for those of us that were too young in the 60s.

P36_Craig_Faulconbridge_0534 (1).jpg

a17c4efd1943918af24f3ce463e33341.jpeg

IMG_20220817_232043.JPG

IMG_20220817_232236.JPG

Edited by scottyboy
  • Upvote 1