Team v Hamilton

kelty_par

Fon Williams

McDonald, Donaldson, New CB (hopefully, if not breen), Martin

Dow, Dorrans Lawless

Wighton

Todorov McCann

Was chatting to a mate last night and I think we are of the opinion it's time to by pass the midfield and **** it long up the park in the hope it works😂

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Fifes Elite said:

Fon Williams

Dow, Dorrans Lawless

Wighton

Todorov McCann

Was chatting to a mate last night and I think we are of the opinion it's time to by pass the midfield and **** it long up the park in the hope it works😂

Long baw, hardly inspiring but we've got to try something. 

16 hours ago, Fifes Elite said:

Fon Williams

Dow, Dorrans Lawless

Wighton

Todorov McCann

I don't necessarily disagree but the crucial part of that is then pressing it high, getting them turning, and hitting them on their first touch and winning some second balls. Only problem with that being that our biggest problem just now is we don't play with any sort of tempo, we don't press high, and we back off in favour of holding a defensive shape - Which they then fail to do.

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, Digs said:

I don't necessarily disagree but the crucial part of that is then pressing it high, getting them turning, and hitting them on their first touch and winning some second balls. Only problem with that being that our biggest problem just now is we don't play with any sort of tempo, we don't press high, and we back off in favour of holding a defensive shape - Which they then fail to do.

I'm fine with that tbh, its about time we got in other teams faces. If we start doing that when crowds are back hopefully the fans will get behind the team and give us more of an edge. Sitting back and waiting for us to be dicked isn't working so we might as well try it. If it doesnt work it doesn't work